Howie's working out of an old conference room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie's working out of an old conference room

Howie Roseman’s office was recently moved from the football operations end of the NovaCare Complex to the business side, sources said, another indication of the former Eagles general manager’s lessening involvement with decisions related to the team.

Roseman’s old office was two doors down from coach Chip Kelly. He had the same space when Andy Reid was previously head coach. Roseman, whose new title is Executive Vice President of Football Operations, now occupies a former conference room that is near Ari Roitman, Senior Vice President of Business.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

If I'm Howie...

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    Howie Roseman’s office was recently moved from the football operations end of the NovaCare Complex to the business side, sources said, another indication of the former Eagles general manager’s lessening involvement with decisions related to the team.

Roseman’s old office was two doors down from coach Chip Kelly. He had the same space when Andy Reid was previously head coach. Roseman, whose new title is Executive Vice President of Football Operations, now occupies a former conference room that is near Ari Roitman, Senior Vice President of Business.
    ...I'd work out of a broom closet with the money they're paying me.
    DB

Comment

Twatkins, J. Jarrett, Mucus Smith. Howie's fingerprints are all over those three picks. That's how you get yourself kicked upstairs.

Comment

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...ne&fr2=piv-web
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-03-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

How many times a day do you think there's a REALLY IMPORTANT memo that Howie says he needs to deliver to the football guys and then he just stands there, trying to blend in so he can hopefully hear what they're discussing. Then, Chip asks him if he's worked out which detergent will be best for the equipment staff to use the upcoming season, sending Howie on his way back to the nerd area while the Charlie Brown sad music plays.
          Last edited by Sect 236; 03-03-2015, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Chip

probably tells Howie to pull out the spread sheet for the new smoothies

Comment

Haha.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

60% of the time his picks work every time.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-03-2015, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  Twatkins, J. Jarrett, Mucus Smith. Howie's fingerprints are all over those three picks. That's how you get yourself kicked upstairs.
                  Howie's fingerprints are also all over some other picks as well. Fletcher Cox, Lane Johnson, Bennie Logan, Mychael Kendricks, Vinny Curry, Nick Foles, Brandon Boykin, and Zach Ertz
                  Last edited by SCREAMIN EAGLE; 03-03-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Howie, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      Howie, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B.

"But don't worry, even though you are moving down stairs you are moving up the ladder" LOL

Comment

I believe you have my stapler.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          I believe you have my stapler.
                          How it all started...

Comment

Working...
                          X