X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cary

Williams released...

Adios.

I imagine they're gonna go all in for Byron Maxwell. Hopefully that will work out.

Comment

Originally posted by AZIGGLE View Post
      Williams released...
      I wonder if they did this with the idea of possibly re-signing him for less money.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        I wonder if they did this with the idea of possibly re-signing him for less money.
        You bite your goddamned tongue!
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          You bite your goddamned tongue!
          They still need CBs. I don't want Williams as the #1 guy but he's probably serviceable across from a quality player.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Is there ANY chance they go after Revis?

How plentiful is their "plenty" of cap space...

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
              Is there ANY chance they go after Revis?

How plentiful is their "plenty" of cap space...

Just not sold on Revis at his age, he's gonna come up limp one of these days, then what? 50 yr, old guys don't heal fast.

Comment

Cary is garbage. Him and at least 4 others on the defense can be replaced with traffic cones.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Last year's first round pick didn't record a single tackle. I gotta think that with a cone out there, there would be at least one play where an opponent tripped over it, leading the cone to beating Smiff's production.

Comment

OHHH YEAH! CALLED IT!

Originally posted by AZIGGLE View Post
                    Williams released...
                    WE JUST GOT BETTER!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

This is only 30% of the solution. Get a good CB in FA (cough, cough...Byron Maxwell...cough), and fill in with a draft pick or two.

BTW, I don't see Revis as an option. Old, expensive, and flaky. Pass.

Comment

we aren't completely safe until Bradley Fletcher signs with a different team

Comment

OK Flo

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Thank God

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                              He was just on 97.5 and said the Eagles were not interested in restructuring his deal.
                              If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Working...
                              X