Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU WOULD FUC THAT IN MIN

AND YOU DO EVERYDAY!

I posted this 2 weeks ago,,I'm just glad he's gone,,once your 30 yards into a wheel rout and you don't turn your head around after 8 years in the league you will never learn.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by WeaponX View Post
      He was just on 97.5 and said the Eagles were not interested in restructuring his deal.
      Well that settles that.

I'd guess that they plan to bring in new talent but maybe they really like Carroll and Watkins.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Db's are tough to guage, pass rush means so much

agreed we need one impact player at corner,FA, a decent safety and 2 more draft Picks to develop.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Traffic cones are late round quality picks. Just don't use a second on one.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by AZIGGLE View Post
            Williams released...
            $33,000,000 under the new cap now, no excuses not to get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Cary is garbage. Him and at least 4 others on the defense can be replaced with traffic cones.
              Scones...

Comment

Good....progress

Originally posted by AZIGGLE View Post
                Williams released...
                ...and some $$$ freed up for a quality replacement.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Sounds good....

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                  This is only 30% of the solution. Get a good CB in FA (cough, cough...Byron Maxwell...cough), and fill in with a draft pick or two.

BTW, I don't see Revis as an option. Old, expensive, and flaky. Pass.
                  ......make it happen.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Would expect Cole and Ryan to follow giving them about 12 million more in cap space.

They will have the money to sign 2 or 3 quality free agent contracts and save some for the season.

DEFENSE DEFENSE AND MORE DEFENSE

team with top 5 offense the past two seasons needs

DEFENSE TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL -- NOT A FREAKIN CRAP SHOT
                    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 03-03-2015, 04:06 PM.

Comment

STs skewed their scoring last year

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                      Would expect Cole and Ryan to follow giving them about 12 million more in cap space.

They will have the money to sign 2 or 3 quality free agent contracts and save some for the season.

DEFENSE DEFENSE AND MORE DEFENSE

team with top 5 offense the past two seasons needs

DEFENSE TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL -- NOT A FREAKIN CRAP SHOT
                      They weren't even close to a top-5 offense in 2014. They were #3 in 2013.

2014 offensive DVOA:

2013 offensive DVOA:

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                        $33,000,000 under the new cap now, no excuses not to get what you need.
                        Are they getting a reputation for being a bad landing spot for FAs, especially on D where they play so many snaps?

Will they have to greatly overpay in order to attract quality talent?

Obviously Ryans and Barwin have worked out well. M Jenkins and M Sanchez were solid contributors last year.

Hopefully the changes have more to do with Chip's priorities:

Maybe he wants more quickness at OG.

Maybe he wants a different skill set at CB.

If he doesn't get it right he'll have the Eagles in a rebuilding year. I suspect he does not care about that as long as he builds "his team."

Comment

Working...
                        X