Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trent Cole To Be Cut

per Geoff Mosher

This is where the whole Chip/Howie dynamic confuses me. He's being cut cause both sides couldn't agree on a contract but what if Chip wants to keep him? Can Chip force Howie's hand to make him pay what Trent wants?
    "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Comment

Ughhhhh!

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      per Geoff Mosher
      NHOH!

so now would Worilds and resigning Graham be an improvement? Trent has been great for Us.
      Last edited by TRENT; 03-03-2015, 06:36 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Trent played better in the 3-4 as he went along but ultimately he's not a fit, especially at his age and pay. I don't think Chip and Howie butted heads on this one. Close to $40 mill in cap space now with nothing done yet with Shady.

Comment

Looks like we're just turning the whole defense over this year.

More money to sign Maclin.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

La Ref is going to love it

He hates all the rednecks on the team
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Herremans, Williams,and Cole

all 30+

getting younger by the second,,doesn't mean better.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

He seems to be taking it well

‏@Pro_Hunt58 43 minutes ago
                Taking trip to new hunting grounds that I'll have chance at a trophy of a lifetime!

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  all 30+

getting younger by the second,,doesn't mean better.

What are the chances that Chip is using this year, and his new found power, to build the team from scratch?

Comment

I've watched several seasons of the "youngest team in the NFL." They suck.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by ReidsArmy View Post
                      This is where the whole Chip/Howie dynamic confuses me. He's being cut cause both sides couldn't agree on a contract but what if Chip wants to keep him? Can Chip force Howie's hand to make him pay what Trent wants?
                      So now we have ZERO starting corners, and 2 healthy LB's. Boy I am glad Chip is worried about Mariota.

Comment

Lame

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
                        He seems to be taking it well

‏@Pro_Hunt58 43 minutes ago
                        Taking trip to new hunting grounds that I'll have chance at a trophy of a lifetime!
                        Hope he does win a trophy, but that's some passive-aggressive shit right there. Was that tweet in isolation? No typical "Thanks Philly Fans!" stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                          So now we have ZERO starting corners, and 2 healthy LB's. Boy I am glad Chip is worried about Mariota.
                          And one starting safety. I smell dream team
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Its year 3

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                            What are the chances that Chip is using this year, and his new found power, to build the team from scratch?
                            let just say if he can do with the defense what he did with special teams I'm all for it!
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                              let just say if he can do with the defense what he did with special teams I'm all for it!

I have to tell you T, I just get this sense that there will be a whole lot of young guys, "Chip's type of player"? when the dust settles this spring.

Let's face facts, he did a good job with what "talent" AR had left him with, and that questionable talent will only last so long or take you so far.

I really don't see him spending wildly on "premium guys" I think he realizes there is just too few real keepers and too many holes on this team right now.

Of course I could be all wrong, probably am, there's really only on guy that knows what Chip will do, and I don't think that's Howie.

Comment

Working...
                              X