Throwing money at problems rarely pans out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwing money at problems rarely pans out

But when you look at this D the past 2 years you sure as shit gotta try something.

I never bought into any of this trade up for Mariota shit but this pretty much solidifies eagles need every pick and UFA possible this year.

They'll trade down for extra picks a couple times in this draft. Bank it.

Agree with you about defense

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    But when you look at this D the past 2 years you sure as shit gotta try something.

I never bought into any of this trade up for Mariota shit but this pretty much solidifies eagles need every pick and UFA possible this year.

They'll trade down for extra picks a couple times in this draft. Bank it.
    But you talk about the "Mariota shit" like it's in the rear view mirror. I think it's more possible than ever with a few big FA signings on the defense.

Comment

There's no way eagles can get into the top 5 from where they sit.

Mariota has a great chance to go 2nd to Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        But you talk about the "Mariota shit" like it's in the rear view mirror. I think it's more possible than ever with a few big FA signings on the defense.
        Chip might be comfortable with KKooper and Mathews if he had a real read option QB on the roster.

Note: This QB might NOT be Mariota.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I've gone over that scenario

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Chip might be comfortable with KKooper and Mathews if he had a real read option QB on the roster.

Note: This QB might NOT be Mariota.
          And unless Locker is rejuvenated or Kaepernick falls quickly out of favor in SF, what else is there?

Hundley?

Comment

Working...
          X