Maclin Is As Good As Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maclin Is As Good As Gone

No way he stays here now unless no one else makes a good offer to him.

Ohhh man look who has to get in on it

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    ohhhh boy,,,at this point who else could they get rid of..??? the sky is Falling! the sky is falling!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Let's hope so. Even if you like him, what would be the point in paying him now? Chip's rebuilding.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Let's hope so. Even if you like him, what would be the point in paying him now? Chip's rebuilding.
        Maniac i still say better than 50/50 he stays and works out a deal.

Also believe Ryans might stick if restructured with bottom of barrel deal or he is gone so im betting hes gone and 6 mill plus saved

Cole is as good as gone between Cole and Ryans they could free up about 12 mill- whos paying him when there is a younger Graham to take his place and your 1st round draft pick waiting in the wings STarters then are Graham, Alonso, Kendricks, Barwin --- / Smith maybe Ryans if he restructures to back them up outside and inside. If Matthews is on this team again im going to puke.

My bet - money goes for CB maybe two and safety and OSLB graham or other free agent

They will bring in a vet rb and draft one

Maniac no Marriota - but Hundley late first or early second I could see happening now. Foles will be starter Hundley can learn. Remember Chip liked Hundley before Marriota. Now call me a racist Maniac

Comment

Cole is as good as gone? What tells you that, the fact that he was cut today?

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Bold predictions!
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Well 236 I just got home from hell of a hard day. Just got the news on Shady if Cole cut pretty much a no brainer , ryans I hope restructures but i bet hes gone to.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                If McCoy is expendable, Maclin certainly is.

Difference is the Eagles actually got something back in exchange for McCoy.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                X