Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuild the defense and get your QB

Trade for Alonso
    Sign 3 DBs--I'll go out on a limb and say Chris Culliver, Maxwell, and Searcy from Buffalo
    Trade back in the draft for Hundley--they can probably trade down twice in the first round and get Hundley late in the 1st while adding a couple of picks for either the offensive line or Defense
    After the draft, make an offer sheet for Justin Houston so that your compensation isn't until 16 and 17

Houston has indicated he will wait until the regular season before he signs his franchise tender if no one else signs him 1st.

In this scenario the Eagles get younger and better on defense.

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
    Trade for Alonso
    Sign 3 DBs--I'll go out on a limb and say Chris Culliver, Maxwell, and Searcy from Buffalo
    Trade back in the draft for Hundley--they can probably trade down twice in the first round and get Hundley late in the 1st while adding a couple of picks for either the offensive line or Defense
    After the draft, make an offer sheet for Justin Houston so that your compensation isn't until 16 and 17

Houston has indicated he will wait until the regular season before he signs his franchise tender if no one else signs him 1st.

In this scenario the Eagles get younger and better on defense.
    Everything but Houston I can agree with 100% --Houston was tagged to expensive Graham is a better deal.

Better value would be to sign Graham to a 30 mill 4 year deal. He is reported to be looking for about that

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...in-free-agency
    "Although overshadowed by Connor Barwin and Trent Cole in Philadelphia, it was Graham who paced ALL NFL DEFENDERS last season in Pro Football Focus' Pass Rushing Productivity formula that combines sacks, hits and hurries relative to pass rushing attempts.
    Graham's efficiency isn't a one-year phenomenon. Over the past three seasons, he is PFF's highest-rated edge defender per 100 snaps.
    It doesn't hurt that Graham has been successful in multiple schemes, has been solid against the run, has shown a knack for forcing fumbles and is an asset on special teams."

I think their Cole replacement is Graham!

Comment

Working...
    X