McCoy memories - the snow game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCoy memories - the snow game

My god that was special. He dominated that day. Dude was a baller. Its a shame he is gone
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Definitely his signature game.
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 03-04-2015, 08:40 AM.

Comment

http://youtu.be/Xamb3P0f-D4

Comment

He's going to have a chance to have a couple snow games playing up there.

Besides the snow game, I don't know if I have a specific memory so much as I'll never forgot how at least once a game he'd make a move that would have me say "how can anyone even do that?!?!"

Hell of a lot of fun to watch. It's never fun to see some of your favorite players move on, but if they use the space well and Alonso is beasting, it won't hurt as much.

Comment

Whenever someone brings up an elite player and money...I just think. Its not your money. Its not my money. Who gives a fuck?

Comment

I hear you, him getting his doesn't bother me, he's earned it. Any player getting theirs if they earned it doesn't bother me.

I understand why teams make salary dumps, but at the same time, maybe they should all be smarter about the deals they hand out and then they wouldn't need to trade the best RB in team history because they gave him a lot of money.

Comment

Ripping that Foreskins banner out of a fan's hand and throwing it on the ground.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                He's going to have a chance to have a couple snow games playing up there.

Besides the snow game, I don't know if I have a specific memory so much as I'll never forgot how at least once a game he'd make a move that would have me say "how can anyone even do that?!?!"

Hell of a lot of fun to watch. It's never fun to see some of your favorite players move on, but if they use the space well and Alonso is beasting, it won't hurt as much.
                I think I'll most remember him shattering that notion that he was only capable of bouncing runs to the outside. He was more than capable of going in between the tackles. That only added to his arsenal. Fuck this team for only thinking about the dollars. Some players deserve to get paid big money, and Shady was one of them.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Excellent, a true special moment.

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  Ripping that Foreskins banner out of a fan's hand and throwing it on the ground.
                  ....this and the snow game are truly special moments seldom seen in this modern version of the No Fun League.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

2010 Sunday night game against the Giants when he went 50 yards for the winning TD after Vick almost fumbled the ball.

Comment

Yeah, but the game turned on a catch by Riley Cooper.

Maniac in 3-2-1 ...
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Shady was a Vagiants killer, just like Jackson was. I guess you can have too many of those.

Comment

This is a much calmer post than I expected from You

Kathy was in tears after work,,,completely pissed off and in disbelief. I still can't understand why they did at least ask him to restructure his contract; had to be more to it than that.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

The women seem more upset by the move than the men. Go figure.

Comment

Im withholding complete judgment until I see what happens after fa and draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X