Would it be impolite to ask (c)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be impolite to ask (c)

Who is starting at RB next year? Mini-me? Polk? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot on this whole thing.

Don't give me anything about them picking up a FA RB. If they wouldn't pay the best guy in the league, they aren't paying Spiller or Murray. Not happening.
    DB

I would assume they'll draft someone. Provided we have any draft picks left by April.

Melvin Gordon, Ameer Abdullah, Todd Gurley would all do just fine in this offense and can be had in the 2nd & 3rd rounds.

Comment

Spiller would come here a LOT cheaper than Shady's contract, when interviewed Spiller even said something like I hope my agent has Chip's number?

Comment

They just got rid of one of the top 3 running backs in the league. Leaving us to wonder who will be the starter.. We know Sproles was perfect in coming in to replace Shady...but he isn't a starter.

They didn't replace Jackson with a deep threat. Now, the question is... Who replaces McCoy? All these questions while we have a defensive back field that even Mark Sanchez could destroy.

Comment

Three words: 1. Westbrook 2. Staley 3. Buckhalter
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
          X