Jason Worilds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Worilds

Seems he looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. Steelers fans haven't been very impressed with him and they fairly pleased he is leaving the team. Basically, the book on this guy is that he is not an opprtunistic pass rusher and he runs out of gas as the game wears on. That seems like a terrible fit for the Eagles.

The weird thing is that the Steelers are showing interest in Brandon Graham as a replacement for Worilds. Forget Kiko Alonzo, and a possible draft day trade with the Jets, if the Eagles are gonna be taken to the woodshed this offseason it's more likely to be by the Steelers than the novices in New Jersey and Buffalo.
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
    Seems he looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. Steelers fans haven't been very impressed with him and they fairly pleased he is leaving the team. Basically, the book on this guy is that he is not an opprtunistic pass rusher and he runs out of gas as the game wears on. That seems like a terrible fit for the Eagles.

The weird thing is that the Steelers are showing interest in Brandon Graham as a replacement for Worilds. Forget Kiko Alonzo, and a possible draft day trade with the Jets, if the Eagles are gonna be taken to the woodshed this offseason it's more likely to be by the Steelers than the novices in New Jersey and Buffalo.
    James Harrison played better than him this year. Honestly, Graham would be better than Worilds or at least give the same production.

I get to watch all 16 games and have for the last 7 years. Worilds is okay....but that's about it.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Worilds just needs his BMI reevaluated and some tropical smoothies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Worilds just needs his BMI reevaluated and some tropical smoothies.

And sleep, LOTS of sleep!!!

Comment

If it is true that they will keep Demeco, does Alonso play OLB/rusher? Then we wouldn't need Worilds. I was shocked to hear they're keeping 59. And if they trade Kendricks I'll lose my shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gove27 View Post
            If it is true that they will keep Demeco, does Alonso play OLB/rusher? Then we wouldn't need Worilds. I was shocked to hear they're keeping 59. And if they trade Kendricks I'll lose my shit.
            I think Alonso is smaller than Cole; however I don't know enough about the details of their scheme to know if they are planning a change. My understanding is that they used a hybrid 3-4 that was more like a 4-3 at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Gove27 View Post
              Demeco if he stays will take a big pay cut and be depth. Eagles try and sign the Linebacker who rated # 1 in the Pro Football Focus' Pass Rushing Productivity formula that combines sacks, hits and hurries relative to pass rushing attempts. A linebacker that is good in multiple schemes and a good run defender.

Brandon Graham

Comment

Working...
              X