Just fix the d backfield now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just fix the d backfield now

and bring a big guy to absorb blockers in the middle.

This would complete the defense and would excite me
    Fat guy -- Wilfork

ONE OF THESE Safety -- McCourty or Moore

Cornerback Kareem Jackson or Byron Maxwell .

SIGN BRANDON GRAHAM
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 03-06-2015, 09:39 PM.

WTH...I actually agree with the midwest dumbass for the most part on this post.

The only thing is I don't thing they resign Graham and I think they need to resign Maclin, I don't think drafting a WR early in the draft is going to get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by butchie11 View Post
      WTH...I actually agree with the midwest dumbass for the most part on this post.

The only thing is I don't thing they resign Graham and I think they need to resign Maclin, I don't think drafting a WR early in the draft is going to get it done.
      I think they can find the a similar dynamic in the first two rounds at Wr

So THEN they DRAFT offense

Move back to top 10 of second round draft Dorial Green-Beckham - then move up with draft Hundley in the second round then 3rd round rb Jay Ajayi -- Then best available Oline needs

Damn fixing the D and reloading on offense gets them deep in the playoffs - and younger

the Free agents are south of 30 -- exception if the signed Wilfork - prob wont happen
      plus reloading on offense at rb and wr -- and providing depth at qb that they can groom for the future

REMEMBER CHIP LIKED HUNDLEY BEFORE HE LIKED MARIOTA - PREFERED HIM WHEN RECRUITING - worst case on this he is a long time back up - best case future replacement for Nick Foles - both are young - they could get something for either of them down the line.
      Last edited by iowaigglefan; 03-06-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Pete Carroll recruited Barkley over Luck, you think if Seattle had to pick he would have taken Matt?
        Last edited by Sect 236; 03-06-2015, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Pete Carroll recruited Barkley over Luck, you think if Seattle had to pick he would have taken Matt?
          Didn't chip recruit johnny nosecandy over mariota?
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yup. Iowa doesn't understand how recruiting works and that a lot of lesser guys are rated higher out of high school than current NFL studs. Who someone recruits means nothing after their college career has played out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Yup. Iowa doesn't understand how recruiting works and that a lot of lesser guys are rated higher out of high school than current NFL studs. Who someone recruits means nothing after their college career has played out.
              Speaking of barkley...I still find it amazing that he would have been a top five pick...in the luck draft...and is really meh...or he needs to play in a dome or a new orleans type system.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

No more amazing than Akili Smith, Tim Couch or that fat fuck Oakland took from LSU a few years back.

That's why it's a big enough gamble with a QB when you use your own top five pick ... much less blowing up the top of three drafts to get one.
                Last edited by slag; 03-07-2015, 07:54 AM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  No more amazing than Akili Smith, Tim Couch or that fat fuck Oakland took from LSU a few years back.

That's why it's a big enough gamble with a QB when you use your own top five pick ... much less blowing up the top of three drafts to get one.
                  Wasn't Akili Smith an Oregon Duck?
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

You rest my case.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                    X