Maxwell/McCourty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxwell/McCourty

Per CSN: Eagles will go after both aggressively right off the bat.

Neat.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      Neat.
      Maxwell...meh
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        Maxwell...meh
        He's the best CB on the market. Who would you prefer?

Comment

kareem jackson. maxwell was just over-hyped because he was on seattle. i can't remember his stats but they basically put him middle of the pack in terms of corner.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Wouldn't be upset with either.

i just think Maxwell fits our scheme better.

Comment

He does have that feel to him

kareem jackson. maxwell was just over-hyped because he was on seattle. i can't remember his stats but they basically put him middle of the pack in terms of corner.
              We don't need Namby Pamby part deaux.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I would prefer McCourty and House.

Comment

Maxwell reminds me of Bobby Taylor

Maxwell...meh
                  ....an above average DB playing with other superb talent.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                    I would prefer McCourty and House.
                    I'm with this as well. I think House is gonna cost 3-5 million less and will end up being more productive.

Comment

why not have both house and maxwell and go and get mccourty, if they go after MM then we wont have any draft picks to go get a corner, plus they have tons of money to SIGN ALL 3 of them! lets get er done chipper!

Comment

Originally posted by rags View Post
                        why not have both house and maxwell and go and get mccourty, if they go after MM then we wont have any draft picks to go get a corner, plus they have tons of money to SIGN ALL 3 of them! lets get er done chipper!
                        Fuck house give me JACKSON, MAXWELL AND MCCOURTY

still think McCourty signs with Pats Moore or Searcey is a possible option

Jackson and Maxwell with McCourty with Jenkins would give this D one of the best d backfields in the NFL -- sign Graham to replace Cole - with the rest on the front 7 you will have one of the best defenses in the NFL --- add a guy like Wilfork and you are over the top good

They already had a top 5 offense in 13 and 14 -- that is a combination for march to Super Bowl -- Prob have to replace Maclin and McCoy that can be done in the draft.

Signing Marriota will not happen - GET THE FUCK OVER IT -- Kelly is to smart to ruin this team draft this year and next when he has an option he wanted first over Marriota when he recruited in Hundley

This is going to exciting time for us Eagles fans
                        Last edited by iowaigglefan; 03-07-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X