Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 years, $40 mill for Cobb

to resign with the Pack.

Maclin becomes the best WR available, with the market being set by Cobb.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    to resign with the Pack.

Maclin becomes the best WR available, with the market being set by Cobb.
    Sad to say Maclin wont be back hearing that. Will be a loss but one they can replace.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
      Sad to say Maclin wont be back hearing that. Will be a loss but one they can replace.
      Based on what? Who have they drafted that they can replace him with?

You say that like they've been nailing draft picks. And then you say that Graham is their priority signing? What? He's far more replaceable than Maclin.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Based on what? Who have they drafted that they can replace him with?

You say that like they've been nailing draft picks. And then you say that Graham is their priority signing? What? He's far more replaceable than Maclin.
        Dont sign Graham they will have to draft OSLB ---- maybe they go that route a number of really good ones in the draft. But Graham in a starting role could be very productive there given the fact he had the best stats per rush attempt in the league.
        I think they can sign him for less than Maclin.

Maclin I really would like to see him stay but at 10 mill a year plus - I think he can be replaced in the draft.

They drafted a pretty good wr last season. Will take a first or 2nd round pick but I think they can find replacement there.

Comment

Working...
        X