No announcement yet.

Sanchez 2 years 5.5m Guaranteed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good signing, I think as everyone said the writing is (or has been) on the wall that MM is Chip's plan. Use all that money to improve this shit secondary. Hey he took a 4-12 team to 10-6 2 year straight with FFs players, In chip I trust
    Last edited by Throwed; 03-09-2015, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett27 View Post
      The team has won double digit numbers of games in each of the last two seasons, right? I guess the question is, are they throwing the baby out with the bathwater this offseason?
      Yeah, but Maclin and McCoy never won a playoff game together. Ten wins is nice but twelve losses is pretty bad as well. When Chip came took over this was a bad team. He got the motor going but the team was widely outmatched against the Saints two years ago. The question is whether they realized their ceiling at 10-6. If you're like me and you feel this team was not on the brink of competing for a Championship the decision not to pay these players makes sense. That doesnt mean that the moves they are making will work, of course, but the change of direction isnt as crazy as people are making it when you look at all the warts.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

I've always felt Chip walked into a great situation. The OL was decimated with injuries FF's last season, Shady got hurt late in the season,etc. No way in hell was it your typical 4-12 team. It was a team which was long overdue for a coaching change and just needed to get healthy. Yeah, they had warts in some areas but the foundation was in place when chip arrived.

The "bad team" label wasn't even close to being accurate,IMO.

Comment

Working...
        X