X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaepernick

MORE RUMORS! MORE!

Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock · 7m 7 minutes ago
    The Eagles are confirmed as one of the two teams in talks and an unnamed NFC team as the other. (Colin Kaepernick trade)

Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock · 10m 10 minutes ago
    Hearing two teams are already inquiring. Working to verify team names...

Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock · 28m 28 minutes ago
    I told you after Jim Harbaugh left not to be surprised if the 49ers move Colin Kaepernick.

BREAKING NEWS: 49ers have put Colin Kaepernick on the trading block. Taking offers.
    His contract is kind of a monstrosity but from what I read it has a lot of outs for the team to dump him without being on the hook for a lot of cash. Might be worth a shot if we just need to go the mobile route. Other NFC team is probably the Bears.
    Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 03-09-2015, 01:27 AM.

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
    MORE RUMORS! MORE!

His contract is kind of a monstrosity but from what I read it has a lot of outs for the team to dump him without being on the hook for a lot of cash. Might be worth a shot if we just need to go the mobile route. Other NFC team is probably the Bears.
    So chip hates mariota?
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

49ers' Harbaugh and Baalke deny rift
      Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 03-09-2015, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Damn well Kaep wouldn't cost much due to that monster contract, doubt it happens when MM seems to be the plan

Comment

not a true monstrosity

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
          M

The contract isn't all that crazy and a real pay for performance type.

But after Kaepernick's nightmare season we are already seeing that the contract is not nearly as big as everybody made it out to be, and he could receive as little as $25.9 million.
          In addition, while many outlets were reporting that Kaepernick's deal included a record $61 million in "guaranteed" money, it turns out the money was guaranteed only for injury. Each year of the contract, the 49ers can decide to cut Kaepernick before April 1 and will not owe him any more money.
          Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/colin...#ixzz3TtIQVwSB

Comment

Eff Florio

wtf is this garbage:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...coming-monday/

At a time when the 49ers are trying to shoot down rumors regarding a possible trade of quarterback Colin Kaepernick, the 49ers soon will have another significant issue to deal with.

Some very surprising news related to the 49ers is coming, likely later today, regarding a key player on the team who won’t be on the team in 2015. A formal announcement is expected on Tuesday.

That’s all we can say for now. But when it happens, you’ll be shocked — even though you’re now duly braced to be shocked.

Meanwhile, feel free to make a guess in the comments. Winner gets a free one-year subscription to PFT.

Comment

Working...
            X