Morning Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Tweets

SPROLES: I'm not the oldest RB ON THE eagles anymore. Will have to fight Frankie G for the oxygen.

FOLES: the trade for Mariota has to happen. And I have to be part of the deal. I'm packing.

terrible

Worst poster ever
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Comedically Challenged Pete.

Comment

OK....It wasn't my best work.

But I think Foles is thinking the same thing that Maclin is thinking. Get me outta here. This whole thing we've heard about Chips practices and playing for him is a myth in the process of getting destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
          OK....It wasn't my best work.

But I think Foles is thinking the same thing that Maclin is thinking. Get me outta here. This whole thing we've heard about Chips practices and playing for him is a myth in the process of getting destroyed.
          I am thinking you dont have a clue what is going on. I am thinking you are pulling shit out of your asshole and throwing at the wall to see if it sticks like a number on here . I am thinking there is a lot more communication going on behind the scenes you or anyone will ever know.

Comment

This is my favorite post by you

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
            I am thinking you dont have a clue what is going on. I am thinking you are pulling shit out of your asshole and throwing at the wall to see if it sticks like a number on here . I am thinking there is a lot more communication going on behind the scenes you or anyone will ever know.
            Ironic as fuck.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It's good that you're thinking. Doesn't happen very often.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                Ironic as fuck.
                Something along the lines of this....

Comment

Working...
                X