Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can use the cap space to lock up our own guys long term.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can use the cap space to lock up our own guys long term.

That's what free agent losers say.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    That's what free agent losers say.
    Has free agency even started ? Get the sand out of your panties.

Comment

What a juvenile remark

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
      Has free agency even started ? Get the sand out of your panties.
      you sad sack of shit. We get it, this is your favorite part of the year. Without a doubt, you are the worst poster on this message board.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        you sad sack of shit. We get it, this is your favorite part of the year. Without a doubt, you are the worst poster on this message board.
        Wow that was a great post. You think i give a rats ass what your opinion of me is? Im here to talk football not act like a juvenile little pansy.

Comment

But you do act like a bitch. You flood the board with bullshit, hoping that something actually happens just so you can drop a ITYS. Your shit is tired and weak.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
          X