Bradford and picks to the Titans for #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradford and picks to the Titans for #2

That's all I can figure at the moment. No way can Chip possibly think that Sam Bradford is a better option than Nick Foles. Right ??
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

I would be shocked if anyone wanted Bradford. We took that bum bc we are eating his salary. Required a 2 to take him from rams and threw them Foles.

Chip is gonna package a couple 1's and 2's to try to move up to 2.

Gotta be another domino in play. No way Bradford is this teams QB.

Comment

I mean the MM pick is so obvious at this point that if they don't do it Chip fucked the franchise for years

Edit: We may be fucked regardless...
      Last edited by Throwed; 03-10-2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Has to be a part of the bigger plan. More ammo. And I think at this point CK is going to do whatever it takes. Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          That's all I can figure at the moment. No way can Chip possibly think that Sam Bradford is a better option than Nick Foles. Right ??
          I think Jets are more in play than Titans

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            Why wouldn't any team that wanted Bradford trade for him directly?

You know he makes 13M next season?
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I tend to agree...

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
              I think Jets are more in play than Titans
              ...maybe why they didn't ask for any picks on the McCoy trade??? Knowing they could do some thing later?? Just a thought.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I don't ... you can't take a chance that someone between 2 and 6 takes Mariotta ... you have to be guaranteed that player.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Because they can get picks out the ass from the Eagles with him?

Comment

I was out getting

My Gore Jersey...anything happen?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      Because they can get picks out the ass from the Eagles with him?
                      Sorry don't follow that. You mean with their first round pick (Mariotta)?

Comment

If not..I do think

I don't ... you can't take a chance that someone between 2 and 6 takes Mariotta ... you have to be guaranteed that player.
                        With all the rumors about moving up( Skinz,Jets,Raiders,blah blah) Chip has been sweet talking all the teams in the top gun spots.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

What's not to follow?

If you are willing to take a chance on Bradford but can net more if the Eagles trade him to you to move up, you do that.

Comment

What's not to follow?

If you are willing to take a chance on Bradford but can net more if the Eagles trade him to you to move up, you do that.
                            Then you don't think the Titans would have preferred Foles?

They were talking about that follow-up trade possibility on NFL radio and he pooh-poohed it. Wasn't a Bradford fan at all.

Getting too weird for me.
                            Last edited by Maniac; 03-10-2015, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Who the fuck knows what the Titans want?

But Foles and the 20 plus whatever might not be as attractive to them as Bradford and the 10 and the extra 2 plus whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X