Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It feels good to be appreciated"-Shady

second sentence out of his mouth.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Heard that, give me a break Shady we loved you here in Philly

Comment

He did later say He received a lot of love while in Philly.

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
      Heard that, give me a break Shady we loved you here in Philly

And was treated well....

..the guy found out he was traded after taking a nap while training in Miami...of course there will be some " surprise" feelings with some anger.

I've heard way worse and he was no where near as nasty as DJ last year?
      Last edited by Raptor; 03-10-2015, 05:33 PM.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

DJ was one thing but Shady is a Great Eagle

Jackson is a punk!

Lesean is a good man,,very sad to see him go,,I hope he runs for 2000 yards next year and the Bills make the Playoffs!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

I agree it came out of nowhere, but he was definitely appreciated by the fans.

I sure hope Chip knows wtf he is doing, Mac/Jax/Shady all gone.

Right now our starters are Matthews, Huff, Cooper and Sproles

OY

Comment

It's about Chip not the fans IMO..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
              I agree it came out of nowhere, but he was definitely appreciated by the fans.

I sure hope Chip knows wtf he is doing, Mac/Jax/Shady all gone.

Right now our starters are Matthews, Huff, Cooper and Sproles

OY
              And Bradchez / Sanford
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Oh yeah our amazing QB duo..

Damn, trying to keep the faith in Chip but I'm not seeing it just yet.

Land Murray, I will take that.. need a WR/OL/S/CB still.. and if we are trading picks for Mariota we won't be filling those holes via the draft

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  Jackson is a punk!

Lesean is a good man,,very sad to see him go,,I hope he runs for 2000 yards next year and the Bills make the Playoffs!
                  Yea great guy when he left a .20 cent tip and beat up a girl on a tour bus then threw her out of it. A regular Prince Charming.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                    Yea great guy when he left a .20 cent tip and beat up a girl on a tour bus then threw her out of it. A regular Prince Charming.
                    Dude, he signed autographs.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

have you ever gotten poor service?

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                      I know I have..one time at an Ihop I put 2 bucks on the table an walked up to the cashier to break a 20 to leave a few more dollars and the waitress went off on me while I was standing there with the 20 in my hand...did not go back to Ihop for 20 years/
                      Last edited by TRENT; 03-10-2015, 05:43 PM.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Dynamic runner. He will be missed.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                        X