Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After digesting everything - looks like MM

is coming here.

I do not believe Chip is stupid enough to make that trade without another play.

Oh well his team - what can we do but sit back and try to enjoy the ride.

LMAO

Comment

ITYS

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        ITYS
        Book it. Hahahahah

Comment

You ready for round two of deez nutz or you still need a few more minutes to digest?
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I still like foles...but if they actually get mariota then awesome. Still have to get him first.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I was willing to have another season with Nikki. MM seems to be the perfect QB for Chip. If he pulls off this miracle and is able to move to #2, it would be incredible. I just don't want to see more than two or three games of Sanchez as the starter.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                I was willing to have another season with Nikki. MM seems to be the perfect QB for Chip. If he pulls off this miracle and is able to move to #2, it would be incredible. I just don't want to see more than two or three games of Sanchez as the starter.
                That's the thing...I don't want to watch sanchez. If they get mariota...I want to watch him.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                  After digesting everything - looks like MM is coming here.

I do not believe Chip is stupid enough to make that trade without another play.

Oh well his team - what can we do but sit back and try to enjoy the ride.
                  The chance improved greatly. It is much easier for a team with a top 5 pick to justify moving down to just #10.

I assume Chip feels he is in the ballpark with teams in the top 5 but I doubt that a deal has been done. If he does not get NM, he can trade down.

This ride has been a bit too bumpy to be enjoyable, but it is historic. I hope it is not historic like the disastrous 76rs massive trade a few years ago.

My guess is that it will not be that bad; however, if Foles leads the Rams deep into the playoffs and the Eagles with NM or other QB are only playoff contenders, it will not be pleasant in Philly. Actually I think both teams will benefit.

Comment

Working...
                  X