Chip Kelly guts Andy's roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Kelly guts Andy's roster

And this place is a train wreck. Trent crying all over the place, getting consoled by cc and Anthony and ccref
    Last edited by Greenstealth; 03-10-2015, 05:36 PM.

FUC YOU ASSHOLE!

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    And this place is a train wreck. Trent crying all over the place, getting consoled by cc and Anthony and ccref
    Who the fuc are you? nobody Noob asshole!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Boo fuckin hoo

Comment

Trent you the homie, but you been acting real emotional on the board lately.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

maniac preparing his agenda.

Comment

Sick of the mouth breathers shit

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Trent you the homie, but you been acting real emotional on the board lately.
            i can have my opinion..and Stealth is a nobody on here..I really dont give a shit what he thinks I have more Football Knowledge in one Pubic hair than he does in his whole body
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

and here you are

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              i can have my opinion..and Stealth is a nobody on here..I really dont give a shit what he thinks I have more Football Knowledge in one Pubic hair than he does in his whole body
              Apologizing for being a cunty bitch
              Last edited by Greenstealth; 03-10-2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Yeah, but your Italian, so that's probably one big fuckin pubic hair?:D

Comment

>????????????????

Apologizing for being a cunty bitch
                  your an idiot
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

You know this is just about shit talking. Don't take this message board crap serious.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I don't take anyones shit

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      You know this is just about shit talking. Don't take this message board crap serious.
                      its just me..
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Hey quit stalking my stalkee

nm
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                          maniac preparing his agenda.
                          Chip is working deep undercover for ... JERRUH!!!
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                          X