Watching Shady on NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Shady on NFL Network

While talking about Greg Roman, OC for the Bills he mentions that he's has 'so many' conversations with Frank Gore.

This is an interesting revelation, considering Gore pulled an abrupt 180 on signing with Philly.

and the last thing

he said was that he told Gore he would love Kelly's offense and love Philly. It's about the money and Andrew Luck.

Comment

who cares?

neither will be here next season
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Just watched the same thing...

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
        While talking about Greg Roman, OC for the Bills he mentions that he's has 'so many' conversations with Frank Gore.

This is an interesting revelation, considering Gore pulled an abrupt 180 on signing with Philly.
        Shady complimented Chip and his scheme and told Gore he would like it there.

Said he had nothing but positive to give and didn't think he influenced his choice.

Going to back to his old coach with an old teammate( A. Johnson ) prob had the biggest influence.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Who won't be here?

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          neither will be here next season
          Did I miss something?
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            Shady complimented Chip and his scheme and told Gore he would like it there.

Said he had nothing but positive to give and didn't think he influenced his choice.

Going to back to his old coach with an old teammate( A. Johnson ) prob had the biggest influence.
            I agree that Johnson going to Indy probably played a role considering the timing, but I still think it's entirely possible that what Shady told Gore in private and what he told the entire nation he told Gore might not match up perfectly.

Comment

Mentioned Maclin's leaving

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
              I agree that Johnson going to Indy probably played a role considering the timing, but I still think it's entirely possible that what Shady told Gore in private and what he told the entire nation he told Gore might not match up perfectly.

...maybe heard about Foles being trade bait and wanted a solid QB in luck??

That was LTs take after he talked to Gore.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

If shady talked gore out of coming here then I like him even more.

Comment

Working...
                X