Interesting concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting concept

The Eagles get Bradford for Foles and some pick compensation and they cut Bradford is all salary with no cap hit if they cut him.

So even if they can't get one of the teams up in the draft to take Bradford they just cut him and go with Sanchez?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    The Eagles get Bradford for Foles and some pick compensation and they cut Bradford is all salary with no cap hit if they cut him.

So even if they can't get one of the teams up in the draft to take Bradford they just cut him and go with Sanchez?
    Yeah. I think the trade is really, what did the Eagles get for Foles - assuming they netted more than they gave. If not, Bradford is likely the guy Kelly wants.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

I seriously just threw up in my mouth when I read "just go with Sanchez"

Better grab anothe beer. It IS 71 and nice out here in NC.

BEER
      BABES
      BBQ

Comment

Yeah, so did I when I typed it.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

wow good for you

about the 71 dgrees not the Puke
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Like I said in another thread, I could stomach Sanchez for a few games (until the bye) if we draft a rookie QB. But if he is the starter all season..I'll burn this mutherfucker down.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
            X