No announcement yet.

Beginning of the end of the Chip Area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning of the end of the Chip Area.

I've been a huge Chip supporter. I love what he did with a team that looked like shit a few years ago thanks to FF. He had me thinking that we were a few pieces away from a solid playoff run. I got the Jackson release, maybe I didn't at first, but I got it in the end. Letting Shady go, well I do believe that he has seen his best years, they aren't ahead of him any longer and we got in return could be a All-Pro young LB. He tried to resign Maclin, but he isn't worth $11 million a season. He traded Foles who was a serviceable QB for Bradford and if this deal doesn't include swapping 1st rounders its a brutally bad trade. Sanchez is a good backup at best and Bradford is a china doll with a $12.5 million dollar salary. How has this made us better?? We don't a QB or a chance to move up without the Rams 1 rounder theres no chance to move up for a chance at Marriota which I think is dumb anyways. We are heading to a 5-11 season and a complete rebuild here now. How the fuck did this happen?

High school Harry can head back to the college ranks anytime he wants to. He isn't going to make it here.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Ouch!

Some now the Iggles are the Maple Leafs?
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Mellow oot, eh.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Hey the Iggles tradition of losing is almost as good as my Maple Laughs.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Don't tell anyone Slizzy...

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Mellow oot, eh.
          But I've been a fan of Bradford. It's just a shame he's made of glass.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I have been pulling for this guy from day 1

and I like Chip,,,but right now I'm not seeing the big Picture I guess,,

I'm with you Ken,,I thought we were a year or 2 from being a real contender...at this point don't know what to think.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X