Culture, System, Sports Science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culture, System, Sports Science

These are truly the only 3 things Chip feels he needs. He's absolutely banking on our Navy Seal training and smoothies to make all these injured players 100% again.

He believes he can make any offense work and now he's trying to put together a formidable defense.

It's all I've been saying. Chip will either come out of this an absolute genius and king among men or be the laughing stock of the NFL forever. There is no in between.

I will stay for the ride.
    "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

There's no debate about which end of that stick Kelly is. He's no fucking genius, that's for sure. He's a football coach. And a bad one.

Comment

Maybe he's a bad GM, but a bad coach?

He's 20-13 in his first two seasons in the NFL. 69-22 in his entire career as a head coach. Whether you think he's just a college guy or not, I think saying he's a "bad coach" is just dumb. Par for the La Ref course.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 03-11-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

I think I'd rather have Chip on the sidelines

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Maybe he's a bad GM, but a bad coach?

He's 20-13 in his first two seasons in the NFL. 69-22 in his entire career as a head coach. Whether you think he's just a college guy or not, I think saying he's a "bad coach" is just dumb. Par for the La Ref course.
        than FF.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          than FF.
          I know I would

Amazing another case of fantasy football players believing they know more than the professionals that coach the game.

Comment

If Kelly had been Reids OC, the Eagles would have multiple Lombardi trophies.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X