Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskins want MM

And will draft him at 5 per john Clayton

Yesterday's events have me thinking that Tennessee is definitely taking Mariota. I can imagine that Chip had his talks with them about the no. 2 pick and they are dead set on MM. Chip went to plan B who turns out to be Bradford. And drafting Hundley in the 2nd maybe.

God help us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gove27 View Post
      Yesterday's events have me thinking that Tennessee is definitely taking Mariota. I can imagine that Chip had his talks with them about the no. 2 pick and they are dead set on MM. Chip went to plan B who turns out to be Bradford. And drafting Hundley in the 2nd maybe.

God help us all.
      GET THE FUCK OVER IT -- THE WET DREAM OF SOME PHILLY WRITER THAT SPREAD TO OTHER WRITERS THAT RIDE THE WAVE OF BULLSHIT AND THE MORONIC FANS THAT BOUGHT INTO IT WAS NEVER THOUGHT IN CHIP KELLYS MIND

Comment

HOW DARE YOU ALL CAPS ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
          And will draft him at 5 per john Clayton
          Possibly a ploy to get picks from the Jets.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

it's been said a number of times that MM will struggle unless he's in a system similar to Chip's.

RGIII may not take the replacement well. I think Washington will just mess him up.

... and the Jets? The mess up all of their QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundedBird View Post
              it's been said a number of times that MM will struggle unless he's in a system similar to Chip's.

RGIII may not take the replacement well. I think Washington will just mess him up.

... and the Jets? The mess up all of their QBs.
              Oh if Washington does get him I'm getting out my popcorn for the shit show.

Eagles might get RG3 cheap!
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Gove27 View Post
                HOW DARE YOU ALL CAPS ME!!!
                You take the idea of MM to the Eagles much to personally. It has nothing to do with you, relax.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                X