Chip is right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip is right

If Bradford never got hurt, the Rams and their upgraded offense win the Super Bowl, and he's not available.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

The supply of Kool Aid never runs out. Why would the Rams get rid of him? I guess the Eagles are only a torn ACL AWAY from the big dance too. Foles. 14-4 as a starter. The Rams can't stop giggling.

Comment

Yup and Vince Young is 31-19.

Comment

Yesterday Chip was being lynched. Today....worshipped

Comment

The board was split yesterday and it's split today. I don't see much change from anyone on either side of the argument.

Typical dumb, backwoods Cowboys fan.

Comment

lots of talking ourselves

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            The board was split yesterday and it's split today. I don't see much change from anyone on either side of the argument.

Typical dumb, backwoods Cowboys fan.
            into bradford. Of course, Chip turned Foles into a good QB and Sanchez into an adequate one. I guess i'll give him the benefit of the doubt, although there's not a lot of talent at the offensive skill positions.

Comment

Im the first to admit that I am way more familiar with Bradfords excessive contract and extensive injury history than I am with his skill set. On the face of things he appears to be betrer than Foles but its hard to get past the injuries and the difference in cost between the two players.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                into bradford. Of course, Chip turned Foles into a good QB and Sanchez into an adequate one. I guess i'll give him the benefit of the doubt, although there's not a lot of talent at the offensive skill positions.

I think that will hinge on Murray, if he signs here I would think the running game is more than covered between Murray, Sproles, Polk, and Matthews.

As far as rec. you have Matthews, Huff (yeah, he needs to come up big) and Maehl, and Cooper.

TE's are Ertz, and Burton.

Fill in the holes with the draft?

Does Sanchez stay, or is HE the trade for picks guy? and they pickup a QB project, has Barclay advanced? If not why is he still here?
                Last edited by Eagle Road; 03-11-2015, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Leaving Bradford out of it...

Does anyone think Nick Foles would have led this team to a super bowl win? If not then you have to try something else. Elite QB's rarely are available in their prime so I look at this as a shot to get one, not a sure shot but at least a shot. If Bradford has a 10% chance to be elite you make this move because Foles has no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                    Does anyone think Nick Foles would have led this team to a super bowl win? If not then you have to try something else. Elite QB's rarely are available in their prime so I look at this as a shot to get one, not a sure shot but at least a shot. If Bradford has a 10% chance to be elite you make this move because Foles has no chance.

I think Foles has the "possibility" of making it to a SB, (Trent Diller has a ring right?) But it wasn't going to happen in this system, and I guess if you look at it that way, you're right, time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                      The supply of Kool Aid never runs out. Why would the Rams get rid of him? I guess the Eagles are only a torn ACL AWAY from the big dance too. Foles. 14-4 as a starter. The Rams can't stop giggling.
                      What is the win-loss record as a starter for Matt Flynn and Tim Teebow?

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                        If Bradford never got hurt, the Rams and their upgraded offense win the Super Bowl, and he's not available.
                        Prior to their Week 7 game against the Packers in 2012.

Last edited by Melchior; 03-11-2015, 06:49 PM.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I don't think anyone understands just how bad of a team Fisher inherited. The Rams tried very hard to put a serviceable line in front of him, signing Scott Wells, Jake Long, Harvey Dahl.... They all either got injured or were just never the same from previous injuries.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                          X