Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE OFFICIAL Demarco Murray Flying Into Philly Tomorrow thread CHAT HERE

Welcome to the official thread

You busy starting Murray threads, but that polish and rag needs to be picked up. Don't forget the boomerang trunk antenna.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

You better be renouncing your iggles fandom

If Murray gets signed. Don't think I forgot already
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I will denounce my throne right now if that's what you want..."I am no longer the Prince of Zumunda!"
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm doing the wax-on/ wax-off treatment on your mom. Right on the trunk.

Comment

"You're little goatherder"

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            I will denounce my throne right now if that's what you want..."I am no longer the Prince of Zumunda!"
            "Makes Darryl look like a welfare case !!"
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

"Look, the girl doesn't like you any more! Can't you get that through your greasy head?"

Comment

"I'ma break my foot off in your royal ass !!"

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                "Look, the girl doesn't like you any more! Can't you get that through your greasy head?"
                Nm
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

they call your mom the human surfboard

she's had the wax applied and stripped so many times.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

well, apparently the guy that broke the news that demarco was coming here...also said that the eagles and demarco have already agreed to terms and the cowboys won't match.

also, dwayne bowe will be here later this week.

like murray, bowe blows.

also, the more i read about bradford...the more i like. didn't like when i watched him...but who knows...he does have talent.

bradford blower.
                    Last edited by nerd; 03-12-2015, 12:08 AM.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Sammy sucker

ACL apologizer.
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Agree with Murray

Also saw on Twatter that Harvins coming in, rumor that is

Bowe >< Harvin?

We def need a WR

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                          Agree with Murray

Also saw on Twatter that Harvins coming in, rumor that is

Bowe >< Harvin?

We def need a WR
                          harvin has talent but he is crazier than a shithouse rat.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                            ACL apologizer.
                            sammy slobberer

Comment

Murray is the last RB i want here.

He has had 1 good year behind a monster OLine and is coming off a 400 touch season which is very bad statistical wise for the future. Never has he played a full season before this one in which fumbled the ball a heap and lost games for those Cowboy pricks.

There is a reason the Cowboys are not willing to give him more than 6 Mill a season and that is because it is replaceable production and RB's are not a big money possy now. Hence the Shady departure and to replace McCoy with Matthews and Murray is stupid. Take Matthews and draft an RB early we do not need ex Cowboy over rated scum.

FFS Chip half our signings this off season could very well play only 8 games each.

Comment

Working...
                              X