So, what was the plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what was the plan?

Looks to me that he is just grabbing at people who may show an interest to come here?

Why was he so intent in breaking up a team with all pros at the skill positions? Was it a plan with the last piece being MM. Is that still the plan?

Does Chip have a plan?

One thing is becoming obvious. All this media talk the past few years about players loving the system, Chip, the practices yada yada yada. Is bullshit. One of the reasons the stars are gone is they didn't buy in to the Flim Flam man's high school fluff. Maclin would have gone to KC if they just matched the offer. FOLES can't stop smiling. Shady is just happy he's out. And DJax ??? He was the first to see .

This is almost as good as your fake Twitter post... you need a better angle

Comment

The tweets were weak. But this is excellent work and gets to the real issue why Chip will go down as one of Philly's great disasters. I'm think in' Pulitzer type work with this angle as others jump on the Chris Christi Penis bandwagon.

Comment

They don't give Pulitzers to people who don't understand the concept of traded, released and free agency ... or the most obvious thing about the NFL ... players go where the most money is and teams don't keep them when they cost too much.
        Last edited by slag; 03-12-2015, 11:23 AM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I don't understand the concept of breaking up a team that had Jackson-Maclin as WRs....McCoy-Sproles as RBs and Foles as QB. With a injury free O line, there aren't many teams that are better on the O side.

But maybe you can explain the plan? Maybe you can tell me what you believe from yesterday's presser. Maybe you can explain the the plan with Gore Matthews maybe Murrary? And Riley Coopers steady trip to the HOF.

just tell me what chips end game is with all we have seen so far and the Pulitzer is yours.

Comment

One thing he said that made sense

they Traded Lesean for 2 players Maxwell and Alonso, ok I get that.

Besides that I like Nick thought he could be a younger version Of Joe Flacco. I Watched Bradford in College a lot,,and he is clearly head and Shoulders above Sanchez if he can play.

Bradford is a 12 Mill gamble for 1 season,,unless they restructure.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

It wasn't working. It didn't work. He is reconfiguring.

Comment

I'm starting to think basically he wanted Murray over McCoy, and all the machinations were intended to make that happen. Bradford helped grease the skids into town for Murray.

Comment

You're the Kenny Bania of this board's comedy.

"They should call it Roundtine!"

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    I'm starting to think basically he wanted Murray over McCoy, and all the machinations were intended to make that happen. Bradford helped grease the skids into town for Murray.
                    I think your close, I think he wanted a bigger downhill back, whether that was going to be Gore, Murray, or someone else, AND he wanted them for LESS money than what Shady was going to cost the team.

Comment

Possible ... I'm going with Herremans statement that Kelly thinks he can get rb's and wr's that will make it run if he has the line and the qb.

I would have gambled on Foles over Bradford's knees but if he stays healthy he may get the ball out faster and be able to gun it better ... I'll give him this: he certainly sounds more like a franchise qb than Foles ever did in a press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        You're the Kenny Bania of this board's comedy.

"They should call it Roundtine!"
                        Just a matter of time till you rip chips picture off your bedroom ceiling. Just remember who tried to tell you from the getgo.

Comment

You're a troll with a shit-stir agenda, but I'm bored so I'll bite.

He upgraded the defense ... he tried to sign Maclin but KC was willing to pay Number 1 money for a Number 2 player and he wasn't.

Gore is on his last contract and went with Luck and his homeslice from the U.

Riley Cooper is signed like a 3 and that's what he is.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            You're a troll with a shit-stir agenda, but I'm bored so I'll bite.

He upgraded the defense ... he tried to sign Maclin but KC was willing to pay Number 1 money for a Number 2 player and he wasn't.

Gore is on his last contract and went with Luck and his homeslice from the U.

Riley Cooper is signed like a 3 and that's what he is.
                            That's it? One hell of an end game.

Comment

No that's not it ... but I'm now tired of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X