Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing was 100 per cent successful at.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing was 100 per cent successful at.......

He turned this bored into troll heaven.

Lifetime trolls like Ref Ref, Maniac and uber troll CC Dipshit are happlily swimming in pools of their well spewed shit.

I do, however, find great amusement as they take such pride in their nonsense. Every dog has it's (imagined) day.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Two years in a row now, last year it was this,

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...uts-in-philly/

Comment

Good thing to have "Harry's Helpers" like you, Ric and BobbyUK to keep us in line. You should try contacting Arlo. He'd be shoulder to shoulder with you.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Good thing to have "Harry's Helpers" like you, Ric and BobbyUK to keep us in line. You should try contacting Arlo. He'd be shoulder to shoulder with you.
        Like I said..........amusing.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

It's too bad your material is so lazy, juvenile and contentless. Out of the three of you, only BobbyUK tries to use facts. I guess he's the "brains" of the Helpers.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh,

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            It's too bad your material is so lazy, juvenile and contentless. Out of the three of you, only BobbyUK tries to use facts. I guess he's the "brains" of the Helpers.
            Cut me to the quick!

Comment

Hilarious!

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              Like I said..........amusing.
              Woooo!
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X