No announcement yet.

ONCE AGAIN ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not grave dancing. I'm not overly excited with the Murray signing, I just think it's funny that the Cowboys troll is so angered by the move that he felt the need to come here and try to talk us into believing he's not.

Comment

Who are YOU calling YOU PEOPLE?!

Comment

You and all your inbred POS fans should learn how to spell before you embarrass yourself anymore to the world. Six out of seven tweets from you morons have spelling errors.

Trader-Traitor
        Looser-Loser
        Your going to regret it-You're going to regret it

I hate to be KG but you mofos are stupid!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'm more amused by the statement, "MY Dallas Cowboys" which is spoken like your typical Cuntboys fan who grew up in South Jersey and has never been below the Mason-Dixon Line.

Comment

Kennedy killers!
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
                The Dallas Cowboys have completely juked the eagirls right out of their socks.

Remember how MY Dallas Cowboys ran up the price on Nhamdi Assowoman and stepped aside at the perfect time ? This will end the same way.

Your boy chip clearly stopped his meds........

Our loss...our gain. I hope like hell you sweethearts think he's going to produce with last season numbers on your shithole of a team. The meltdowns around here are going to be top notch.
                I think you are partially correct. I would have been fine with just Matthews. I'm more concerned about the Eagles WRs.

However, in Chip's nutrition system and with much lower work load I bet Murray will be fine.

Dallas will probably end up with Peterson in the backfield.

Comment

Working...
                X