Local radio here made a fantastic point on Bradford yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local radio here made a fantastic point on Bradford yesterday

I believe it was Demarco Farr who said that every season, everyone's gripe was how Bradford was misused. He didn't huddle in college, so every talking head was pleading with Spags and then Fisher to go no huddle.

They refused to do it. The only time it happened was with Shurmur, and he won ROY.

I don't think that's going to be a problem for him anymore.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Sam Champion (c)
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

BWAH! Isn't that the guy from NY1?
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yeah. Weather guy.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Good point. I keep forgetting the Shurmur reunion. Should be interesting. They need some more big bodies up front keep him from getting killed, though.

Comment

IMO, I feel the same way about Tavon Austin in the Rams attack. As some someone who has watched this guy perform at a very high level for four years at WVU I'm convinced they have no idea how to use him. I'm willing to bet my life if he was an Eagle or Patriot he would be giving DC's nightmares. He's only around 5'9" 175 lbs so he's a situational WR but the guy is a special talent. His sr year they moved him from WR to RB for the Oklahoma game and all he did was run wild for 350 yards.

Comment

Bradford stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
                Bradford stinks.
                Great argument.

Comment

YESSS!

Originally posted by PSU View Post
                  Bradford stinks.
                  Here we have it - proof positive that Bradford will have a great year. Superbowl baybee!
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Fisher is an old school guy, and he's pretty stubborn about moving from that style of attack. I think it works. Most of their losses come down to the wire, but they can't put up 14 fast points when they need to.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                    X