Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dullass signs an injury-prone RB...

Darren McFadden

Well, if the "it's all our OL, it doesn't matter who the RB is" argument that the Cowpie fans are using is true, it'll be proven if they can make McFadden serviceable.

Jerruh loves him some Arkansas.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 03-13-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      Well, if the "it's all our OL, it doesn't matter who the RB is" argument that the Cowpie fans are using is true, it'll be proven if they can make McFadden serviceable.

Jerruh loves him some Arkansas.
      Yeah, but what if someone on the OL goes down? Like us in 2013, keeping your whole line healthy is extremely rare. If McFadden is a downgrade and Romo can't lean on the running game, he's just as much of a risk as Bradford.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Yeah, but what if someone on the OL goes down? Like us in 2013, keeping your whole line healthy is extremely rare. If McFadden is a downgrade and Romo can't lean on the running game, he's just as much of a risk as Bradford.
        This is showing more and more that one of the key differences between the good and the great QBs is how they take a punch.
        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
        X