• Show
Clear All

• Good Read

http://q.usatoday.com/2015/03/13/chi...urray-signing/

Wow

Ruiz is obviously a Harry's helper
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Yes, but I suspect Maclin + Matthews would be better than Murray + Matthews + early round pick at WR. Of course Maclin would have been more expensive than Murray.

Furthermore, it would have allowed the birds to use and early round picks to bolster the secondary rather than having to use one on a deep threat WR.

They still have to fill the void at S.

Comment

The only part of all the trade and cuts that I still have a problem with is the 2nd rounder going to STL. I guess I am now more in a wait and see kind of mindset instead of being pissed off like I was earlier. Not that it matters or changes anything. If Bradford can stay healthy this might be a very interesting season. Need a S and a WR and some OL help still. Hopefully they can draft better this year.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Try to think of it this way

we Traded a 4th rnd pick and a 2nd round pick to move to No 1 overall,,,Yes the guy is a walking MASH Unit,,but value wise the trade was good, Now if we trade this kid on Draft day it goes from a 2nd to a 4th I believe; and thats not bad. two 4th rounders.
          Last edited by TRENT; 03-14-2015, 02:05 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

125 carries

Of zero yards or fewer? Easy to see why Chip was seeking a downhill, one cut back.

Comment

I think it's clear Kelly has gotten the team younger but is rolling the dice in a lot of ways. And let's not pretend that this all turned out according to plan...they targeted the older Gore over Murray.

I'm not at all convinced Kelly is a genius. If everybody stays healthy, he could win a Super Bowl. If not, they could be in the toilet.

I like that he's willing to be bold and, shit, I'm excited to see how this comes together. But there's no way the Murray signing was mapped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
                Yes, but I suspect Maclin + Matthews would be better than Murray + Matthews + early round pick at WR. Of course Maclin would have been more expensive than Murray.

Furthermore, it would have allowed the birds to use and early round picks to bolster the secondary rather than having to use one on a deep threat WR.

They still have to fill the void at S.
                Buffalo diid pretty good with Watkins last year and how about that kid on the Giants.

Comment

Makes sense

Bradford plays 16 games, Harry is a Hero. Bradford plays <10 games, Harry is a Hump.
                  DB

Comment

Perhaps he thought Murray wasn't going to be in play? He may have just gotten lucky.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                    X