Saints Fire Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Fire Sale

With this crazy off season, and the Saints clearly blowing up their team, why not make a push for either Vaccarro or Byrd? I know Byrd has a horrible contract and cap hit but I'm sure they were willing to pay McCourty 7-9 mill a year. Just food for through and pipe dreams I guess.. But I would take either one that's for sure

Hey Spartan. Are you in for fantasy football again this year?
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      Hey Spartan. Are you in for fantasy football again this year?
      Absolutely brother

Comment

Great, same format as last yr and $20 again. Going to TO for St Patty's Day. Prob gonna be out in the Beaches if you manage to come down from Vaughn, Murphy's Law at Queen and Kingston Rd.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Byrd fits the Oregon requirement. Also coming off season ending injury.

Makes total sense to trade for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

You gonna cut Jenkins? They play the same FS position.

Comment

Why are you still here?

I hear the Carolina Possum Blowers are looking for a mascot.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

>>>>????????? why would you cut him?

according to Chip the Safeties are interchangeable, depends on the offensive formation to how the Safeties line up,,we no longer run the traditional strong and free Alignment.
                Last edited by TRENT; 03-14-2015, 11:39 AM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                  Great, same format as last yr and $20 again. Going to TO for St Patty's Day. Prob gonna be out in the Beaches if you manage to come down from Vaughn, Murphy's Law at Queen and Kingston Rd.
                  Sounds good let me know what time will see if i can free myself up at work

Comment

Move Jenkins.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                      You gonna cut Jenkins? They play the same FS position.
                      I would prefer Vaccarro who happens to play SS and is on a rookie deal with tremendous upside.. Notice I said either or.. Not really a Byrd fan to be honest but threw him in there to keep the Oregon theme going

Comment

Move Jenkins.
                        Move Jenkins as in trade him or cut him? Or move jenkins to the strong safety position?

Comment

I wanted us to draft Vaccarro when he came out of UT. He brings the wood.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                            Move Jenkins as in trade him or cut him? Or move jenkins to the strong safety position?
                            I assume he means move him to SS but Chip doesn't play a traditional safety rotation so either would fit.. Jenkins isn't going anywhere he is a real leader in the locker room and seems to bleed green.. Since he came from the Saints maybe he can talk to the guys.. Know he can't facilitate a trade and both are under contract but sure seems like everyone is up for sale except Drew and Cooks and now Spiller.. To quote the million dollar man.. 'everyone has a price' and we need a safety

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              I wanted us to draft Vaccarro when he came out of UT. He brings the wood.
                              Same here and I know I may get killed for this but it wouldn't bother me if they gave up their 2nd or 3rd round pick for him then draft best CB or WR available at 20

Comment

Working...
                              X