No announcement yet.

how about a wr thats about the same size as Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker is solid, probably a safer pick. I just think DGB has a higher ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Parker is solid, probably a safer pick. I just think DGB has a higher ceiling.
      Probably, but I think him throwing that girl down the stairwell probably makes him a poor fit for Chip's #culture.

Parker seems to be a little more explosive in short areas and he has comparable long speed. They both have really good body control and hands. They both shield off defenders well, but I do think DGB is a little better in that regard.

The character concerns could make DGB a mid-round steal, whereas Parker is probably going in the 1st.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Character issues concerned teams about moss and coach dez...Fuck that. Get a playmaker on the outside. Put insane amounts of stress on the secondary.

Comment

Agreed but could you see Chip with a Moss or coach Dez on his team? At least for more than a season... Is DGB the type that's going to buy into the system? IMO this is one of Chip's shortcomings. Pure talent is deemphasized.

Give me Jaelen Strong. Or Devin Smith in the 2nd...

Comment

I don't know and I do not think talent is de-emphasized in chips system. If Desean was cheap, I think he'd still be an eagle. There is tons of evidence of Chip willing to take kids with some issues. I don't know what type DGB is and why would he have an issue with Chip's system? It seems proven for a wr wouldn't it? Desean, Cooper, and Maclin all had career years under chip.

Comment

Chip's system that seems to be more involved in a player's life than others might be. Without the character concerns DGB could easily be the best WR in the draft. Credit to Chip if he drafts him but I think it's pretty unlikely. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

I just hope they don't go with too "safe" a pick. I don't see someone like Nelson Agholor doing that much at the next level...

Comment

Wanna scare the D?

"wide receiver Mario Alford blazed a 40-yard dash for 4.27 seconds, NFL Media senior analyst Gil Brandt reported."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...hing-proday-40

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  Dgb or bust @20 for me.
                  Looks like Jaelen Strong was happy with his visit with the Eagles.

https://instagram.com/p/0TbGP0m3U1/
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Ok ,,it JACCSON!

SHeees get it right
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X