X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Wildcats

1 seed - go deep in the big dance

Thanks Iowa

for recognizing a great CBB team. If only others could put aside the petty childish bs.

Comment

Villanova is really good this year. That doesn't change how I feel about them, their fans or you. Although you're not half bad in person, your board persona blows. Haha. Good luck in the tourny, I don't care what it does to my brackets, I'm having NoFun out in the 16.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 03-14-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Villanova is really good this year. That doesn't change how I feel about them, their fans or you. Although you're not half bad in person, your board persona blows. Haha. Good luck in the tourny, I don't care what it does to my brackets, I'm having NoFun out in the 16.
        Thanks.
        BTW, regardless of me thinking you are an OK fella, you wouldn't be welcome on board either. You have IG to thank for my "persona" as somebody had to check the most smug owlphans here. Why doesn't it surprise me that you would cut off your nose....... enjoy the dance if you get an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
          1 seed - go deep in the big dance

Nova's depth definitely helped in this type of tournament.

Tournament MVP was Josh Hart, a Nova Soph who comes off the bench! He was also BE 6th man of the year. In three games he scored 53 points on 72% shooting in roughly 28 minutes per game.

Comment

Shut up

no one cares
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Do you ever sleep dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                no one cares

Comment

stop it..

I have acknowledged Villanova is a very good team. Basketball-wise I respect what they have accomplished. How can you not, if you know the game at all? On the other hand, you seem to be heavy on defending Villanova's and John E. DuPont's many transgressions, and light on actual basketball talk. You dont even seem to know your own team all that well.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                    I have acknowledged Villanova is a very good team. Basketball-wise I respect what they have accomplished. How can you not, if you know the game at all?
                    Thanks, Irish George.

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                    On the other hand, you seem to be heavy on defending Villanova's and John E. DuPont's many transgressions, and light on actual basketball talk.
                    My view is that mental illness was involved to a significant extent. I partially blame enablers around him. I suspect that too much $ kept him from getting the help he needed and kept society from being adequately protected from him. ( This is my first comment ever on him. )

Comment

Shut it
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

this was for TDuPont Bag

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
                        Thanks, Irish George.

My view is that mental illness was involved to a significant extent. I partially blame enablers around him. I suspect that too much $ kept him from getting the help he needed and kept society from being adequately protected from him. ( This is my first comment ever on him. )
                        who's talking to you?
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

STFU
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                          X