3 ILB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 ILB's

So far it sounds like the Iggs plan to keep Demeco.

Possible we will see more 4-3 looks in certain down/ distance scenarios with Graham playing DE, and Ryan's at MLB, Kendricks at SLB, and the new addition at WLB?

after Listening to Chip at the end of the season

the guy loves Demeco,,was just gushing over him,,and you never hear Chip say much about anyone,,, I think if he was going to be cutt it would have happened already; and who is going to trade for an Older LB who blew 2 achilles?

The only thing about Him is that those injuries take like 18 months to fully recover from,,He might play the second half of next season, but it will be at a diminished level.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Your brain has to be super fried from drugs to spell the word "cut" wrong. And don't give me any crap about that being your posting style
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Ddon't ggive TTrent any crapp

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        Your brain has to be super fried from drugs to spell the word "cut" wrong. And don't give me any crap about that being your posting style
        So he has ttrouble typping.

Wwho doesn't att timess?
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

hey OB he can type whatever he wants

its a free cunty

and I spelled it that way on purpose,,,he he he..if all you have is rhetoric,,
          Last edited by TRENT; 03-15-2015, 11:25 AM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Not that he's a starter, but they signed Brad Jones early on too, so that's another ILB body.

Comment

OB U have incoming

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              its a free cunty

and I spelled it that way on purpose,,,he he he..if all you have is rhetoric,,
              nm
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

You're quoting yourself.

Ttthats sum fried bbrain shit rite there,,, fuggin drugz,,,
                I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post

Possible we will see more 4-3 looks in certain down/ distance scenarios with Graham playing DE, and Ryan's at MLB, Kendricks at SLB, and the new addition at WLB?
                  I'm not sure it makes sense to take Barwin off the field.

I've read speculation that Kendricks could b dealt during the draft. I could see that happening. Kelly has gotten VERY particular about the type of players he wants on this team, and Kendricks is shorter than Kelly prefers. That would explain holding onto DeMeco.

Comment

Agreed about the measurables aspect

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                    I'm not sure it makes sense to take Barwin off the field.

I've read speculation that Kendricks could b dealt during the draft. I could see that happening. Kelly has gotten VERY particular about the type of players he wants on this team, and Kendricks is shorter than Kelly prefers. That would explain holding onto DeMeco.
                    The Eagles have also been checking on 2nd-3rd round ILB prospects. I think they had Stephone Anthony from Clemson (6-3; 243) and Bernardrick McKinney (6-4; 246) from Mississippi State either in for a visit or met individually with them during their pro days. BTW-I have also seen McKinney listed as OLB, so...versatility. Kendricks would probably never be used as an OLB in a 3-4.

That aside, I think he is a terrific playmaker. Two things concern me about Kendricks, one is nitpicky (he has mentioned his personal stats when interviewed), the other is I wonder if he could have come back sooner from injury last year and may have rubbed the trainers and coaches the wrong way...

Comment

Hey!

First time. It feels real good.

Anyway, still have a feeling Kendricks is part of a "move up" deal. Also, I wonder if Chip has thoughts of 'Meco being like a player/coach much like Larry Foote at Arizona last year.

Comment

I like Kendricks

I hope he stays..Kiko, Kendricks and Goode,,,sounds formidable in the middle.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post

Ryan will be 31 coming off injury -- he is slow and is terrible in any kind of pass coverage responsibility. He could be here if he restructures but I see no way it happens if he doesnt come cheap. Kelly doing him a favor letting rehab with the team get in shape and see how things shake out for him finding another team. Love to see him back but no way in hell is he worth 6.9 million. They got that new kid in here for a reason. Demeco isnt a 3 down lb anymore he was missing tackles last season and is at times a liability in coverage.. agan that is not a player you pay 6.9 million. Reality is tough he is slowing down and has to realize to stick with this team hes going to have to accept much less pay.

Someone mentions Kendricks isnt big enough - wow 1.5 inch shorter than Ryans but a hell of a lot faster when healthy.
                          Last edited by iowaigglefan; 03-15-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

What do you think about the word: nosegay?
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                            X