X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barkley being shopped

lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/mortrepor...67872840572928
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

I'm gonna miss him. chips first QB pick. Sort of sentimental.

Comment

Figured he was at some point..

kid got thrown into the fire,,a year ago, was tough to watch,,,U know Chipper bringing in another Qb
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Should get at least a 3rd rounder in return, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          kid got thrown into the fire,,a year ago, was tough to watch,,,U know Chipper bringing in another Qb
          Does Chip like the progress of GJ Kinne?

Does he plan to target his old Oregon recruit, Bennett in the later rounds?

Is it that Chip is looking for ways to cut salary? Supposedly they are up against the cap with roughly 3 mil remaining, probably plus what they need for draft picks.
          http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-le...-left-not-much

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            Should get at least a 3rd rounder in return, I'm sure.
            Oh, I'm sure. Pretty sure Barkley and Wolff were Howie's guys. Chip goes out of his way to let everyone know that they aren't going to play much for him.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              Oh, I'm sure. Pretty sure Barkley and Wolff were Howie's guys. Chip goes out of his way to let everyone know that they aren't going to play much for him.
              Do you really think Chip was opposed to those two?

He had very kind words for Barkley in the beginning.

Wolff looked decent in his rookie year before he started with the injuries. I thought he was going to be a solid #3 SS and maybe eventually a starter.

Comment

shut up
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Jimmy Johnson picked Steve Walsh
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Joedirt

Comment

JoeMama

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
                      Does Chip like the progress of GJ Kinne?

Does he plan to target his old Oregon recruit, Bennett in the later rounds?

Is it that Chip is looking for ways to cut salary? Supposedly they are up against the cap with roughly 3 mil remaining, probably plus what they need for draft picks.
                      http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-le...-left-not-much
                      So stupid she spent and hour looking at an orange juice box

... Because it said, "concentrate."

Comment

Love your avatar. When I was in law school working in Wilmington I sent Uncle Floyd a crayon drawing of Looney Skip Rooney devolving into pure energy (like in Altered States). Didn't make the show.

Comment

Working...
                        X