Bradley Fletcher Signed by Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Fletcher Signed by Patriots

Both of the Eagles starting CBs from last year are now playing on a team from last year's Super Bowl.

Any doubt that Fletcher becomes a Pro Bowler now? Him and Chung, just lighting up the league.

I wish Chip would hold his coaches to the same standard

he does his players,,Fletcher looks good next year and this team is in the lower 3rd defensively its Time for Davis to hit the Bricks!
    Last edited by TRENT; 03-18-2015, 10:49 AM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      he does his players,,Fletcher looks good next year and this team is in the lower 3rd defensively its Time for Davis to hit the Bricks!
      absolutely! Davis has shown little to date.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        Fletcher looks good next year and this team is in the lower 3rd defensively its Time for Davis to hit the Bricks!
        I read somewhere that there was some turn-over this offseason with the secondary coaches. So maybe Chip and Davis are already holding positional coaches accountable.

I agree though, that with the signing of Maxwell and three full off-seasons of work, if Davis continues to have the same troubles with the secondary, he needs some heat applied to him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          Both of the Eagles starting CBs from last year are now playing on a team from last year's Super Bowl.

Any doubt that Fletcher becomes a Pro Bowler now? Him and Chung, just lighting up the league.
          Haha, Chung still sucked in NE.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He demoted Lovett out of coaching and into scouting and Todd Lyght went to coach at Vandy. He also brought in the Broncos secondary coach Undlein.

Comment

Pro Football Focus seems to disagree.

I was making a joke anyway. No Revis and Browner anymore.

Comment

Pro Football Focus seems to disagree.

I was making a joke anyway. No Revis and Browner anymore.
                I know. PFF is bullshit though. They graded Nate Allen positively and had the ravaged Eagles OL as the best run blocking unit in the NFL.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

No way were they Letting McCourty go

After losing those 2 guys..

I know one thing,,when we play the Patsie we better throw pass after pass at Fletcher,,we will get 3 or 4 flags at least and a couple TD's
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

FUCK

Bradley Fletcher.

The only thing worse than his incessant PIs was the stupid smile he had on his face after the fact.

Comment

Working...
                    X