• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama picks Villanova to win the tournament

Ojinxa.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

He picked Kentucky to win it all. He has them beating Nova in the championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      Ojinxa.
      Yikes, I find myself agreeing with Irish George

However, after "You can keep your doctor and health insurance plan" and the attack on our Libyan embassy was just a protest not a terrorist attack, maybe it is just more BS from him that we can ignore.
      Last edited by Joegrane; 03-19-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post

However, after "You can keep your doctor and health insurance plan" and the attack on our Libyan embassy was just a protest not a terrorist attack, maybe it is just more BS from him that we can ignore.
        STOP FUCKING POSTING
        To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

slimy bill returns

I knew this would bring you out of the rathole
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

There are three rules when dealing with a deadly crocodile. Rule number one, I'm number one. Rule number two, the croc's number two.
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Your thoughts, TD Bag? This is your one Nova brother on the board!

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                Your thoughts, TD Bag? This is your one Nova brother on the board!
                PBO actually picked the UK cats to beat the VU cats in the Final. He has Nova running roughshod over the ACC on its way to the final. 30 years removed from the greatest game, anything is possible. For me it's Final Four or bust.

Obama is alright with me, I dig the respect he shows Jay's team.
                Last edited by T.D-Bag; 03-19-2015, 09:46 AM. Reason: add PBO remarks

Comment

Way to deflect my point.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    Way to deflect my point.
                    I was supposed to comment on Joegrane? Joegrane is getting hell from everyone on here, I wont pile on. I thought you wanted my take on PBO. I was not deflecting.

I don't agree with Joegranes politics and don't think PBO is a jinx. The Commander in Chief knows his shit.
                    Last edited by T.D-Bag; 03-19-2015, 01:11 PM. Reason: added more insight

Comment

Villanova.......poised to make history tonight

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                      I was supposed to comment on Joegrane? Joegrane is getting hell from everyone on here, I wont pile on. I thought you wanted my take on PBO. I was not deflecting.
                      I wonder if they'll get some kind of trophy.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                      X