lil help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil help

Quit my job at bac, both a BAC and the bac...on the nyse, and am in New Zealand for the next two months, then indonesia for the next two. If anyone has someone that might be able to show me and my two boys a good time in this part of the world, hook an igglephan up! Especially someone with an in for easy women for a 34 yr old divorcee.

a little clarification

Looking for action for you and your two sons or two friends??
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Stop in Bangkok

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
      Quit my job at bac, both a BAC and the bac...on the nyse, and am in New Zealand for the next two months, then indonesia for the next two. If anyone has someone that might be able to show me and my two boys a good time in this part of the world, hook an igglephan up! Especially someone with an in for easy women for a 34 yr old divorcee.
      For 200 baht you can get a girl to follow you around all day and do whatever needs doing whenever you need it.
      DB

Comment

Not really aiming for prossies, just some good people that like to have a good time...and if I can get a little stank on the hang low, all the better. With two friends, also in the mid 30s.

Comment

Not really aiming for prossies, just some good people that like to have a good time...and if I can get a little stank on the hang low, all the better. With two friends, also in the mid 30s.

Sounds like the makings of "Hangover Part IV" LOL

Comment

As Overbrook might paraphrase...

You never paid for it in your life.
            DB

Comment

Working...
            X