If Bradford is the real option A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bradford is the real option A

draft a rookie QB and bring back the dog-killa. I don't want to see Sanchez take another snap at QB for the Iggs.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Sanchez wasn't the reason the Eagles were sitting at home in January. True he turned the ball over a lot--so did Foles. And true he didn't have as deep an arm as Foles--but he guided the Eagles to 28 points a game--more than enough to win games against Dallas, Washington, Seattle. It was the pass defense that killed the Eagles in December.

Comment

Washington game was irrelevant and I don't think anyone really thought they would beat Seattle. The killer was the Dallas game and yeah, it was the pass defense in that game. Would never have been in that situation if the pass defense didn't shit the bed against Arizona, or if Chip Kelly had run a fucking QB sneak after not challenging Chris Polk's first down in that game.

Comment

Just not a fan of Sanchez. When the Iggs are trailing, I have zero confidence that he can lead a comeback.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He throws it to the wrong team at those times.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
          X