Anybody picking up an Inquirer today? Favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody picking up an Inquirer today? Favor

I'd love a copy to get this poster framed and hung in my garage if anyone is willing to pick up an extra and mail. I'll paypal or mail you some dough

@InkySportsPage: Get your Chuck Bednarik poster in Sunday’s @PhillyInquirer. #Eagles http://t.co/8rMjyKvDbz

BUMP
    I'd do it if I was in the area but I am not. Somebody needs to step up and help out Ellls.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I get the Inky delivered. It should be here (I checked, it's not). If/when it shows up and you still want the poster, I'll let you know.

Comment

Thanks bro!

Comment

Gonna hang it next to your Danny White fathead?

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I'd love a copy to get this poster framed and hung in my garage if anyone is willing to pick up an extra and mail. I'll paypal or mail you some dough

@InkySportsPage: Get your Chuck Bednarik poster in Sunday’s @PhillyInquirer. #Eagles http://t.co/8rMjyKvDbz
          Shameful.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

got it. Pm the address and I'll mail it sometime this week.

Comment

YEah I woulda thought Ells only gets the Dallas Morning News

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              Shameful.
              nm
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Another advantage of that paper is it only uses small words.

Otherwise Texans would have no use for it.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Dropped it in the mail today. Sorry for the extra crease - I tried to avoid it.

Comment

This was

the NY Daily News back cover.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

there's really nothing to it

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                      Dropped it in the mail today. Sorry for the extra crease - I tried to avoid it.
                      Ells they call it a poster but it is just a back page of the paper itself. Wanted it in my hands before I offered to send it. I was looking through my paper for something on a nicer stock and then thought it fell out or something, and then was disappointed when I saw it.

If it were my man-cave I would grab one of the numerous autographed pics available pretty cheap on Ebay.
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

You're the man!!

It'll go great next to my Bob Lilly & Charlie Waters glosses

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

King has a blurb about Bednarik in his MMQB:

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/03/23/roger-...er-king-nfl/3/

---
                          Fast-forward to 15 years ago. I was in Andy Reid’s head-coaching office with the Eagles, and there was a huge rectangular photo on the wall—the shot of Bednarik exulting over the prone and motionless Gifford. Bednarik signed it for Reid.

“This game is f—— over!
                          Chuck Bednarik, HOF 1967’’
                          ---
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Piss off
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                            X