No announcement yet.

Jackson, Foles, Maclin wanted no more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson, Foles, Maclin wanted no more..

.....of Chip. Now this:

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=12534897

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
    Go root for the Chiefs you fucking woman
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Foles and McCoy were traded. Jackson cut. Maclin took more money. I don't see how any of those constitute a player wanting no more of a coach.

Poor attempt, do better troll.

Comment

Jesus Christ, you suck.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

A player who didn't even know he was trade bait

....suddenly has insight on other moves by the FO.

This is a non story, not even good conjecture.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Foles and McCoy were traded. Jackson cut. Maclin took more money. I don't see how any of those constitute a player wanting no more of a coach.

Poor attempt, do better troll.
            You saw what Foles uncle said . Couldn't stop laughing. These guys wanted out of Chip ball. Macklin would have left for the price of the air fare.

Preheats why he needs to get rid of the all pros every year. They don't buy in to the high school bullshit.

Comment

You saw what Foles uncle said . Couldn't stop laughing. These guys wanted out of Chip ball. Macklin would have left for the price of the air fare.

Preheats why he needs to get rid of the all pros every year. They don't buy in to the high school bullshit.
              Yes I seen what foles uncle said. He said foles loved his time in philly.

Comment

Cool story, dipshit.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

FOLES: I had been told about that quote. To clear that up, a reporter had texted my uncle, and what my uncle had said was, “Nick is really going to miss Philadelphia. He’s really going to miss his friends and family and the fanbase, but he is really excited about the opportunity he has in St. Louis.” That’s exactly what the text message says. Do you see anything in that text message that says I’m overjoyed? That’s not even a part of it. It got misconstrued. I never said that. I loved my time in Philadelphia. I loved the fanbase, the people, and they will tell you the same thing. I really enjoyed my three years there and am thankful for it. But I’m excited to be in St. Louis, and to be a part of this organization.
                  Again, try harder troll.

Comment

New rule. All trolls banned until they show up at a tailgayte.

These fucking anonymous internet tough guy, shut spewing trolls are just plain boring and take up valuable space on the bored.

Why should we all continue to pay just because this asshole wasn't held by his mother as a child?
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Silly OB....

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                      These fucking anonymous internet tough guy, shut spewing trolls are just plain boring and take up valuable space on the bored.

Why should we all continue to pay just because this asshole wasn't held by his mother as a child?
                      ...cockroaches don't know their mothers, being hatched and all.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It's sour grapes for being traded to a shitty organization that hasn't done shit since the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by Marinate03 View Post
                          It's sour grapes for being traded to a shitty organization that hasn't done shit since the 90's.
                          Yep. Chip's salary cap explanation was obviously bullshit. He wanted a downhill runner but didn't want to publicly slight McCoy by suggesting he wasn't a perfect fit, so he came up with some bullshit.

But getting Murray, Mathews, Maxwell and Alonso isn't bad, even if it cost more than Shady.
                          Last edited by Melchior; 03-22-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

You've had a really bad run

And it's not getting better... the dots you try to connect are getting farther and farther apart. At least dress it up. Use some humor (and for God's sake not your Twitter crap), at least have fun with it or make it funny.

Comment

Working...
                            X