Temple vs. La. Tech for trip to Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple vs. La. Tech for trip to Garden

I wont pretend that I have ever seen La. Tech, but I have seen Texas A&M, whom they beat to get to this game. A&M probably gave Kentucky its worst scare of the season, taking them into OT, if I remember correctly. I didn't like that matchup for the Owls, but Tech made the point moot.

There are very good teams in the NIT. Not the big dance, but that's not Temple's fault.

Temple is still playing basketball.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

We beat La Tech earlier this year at Liacouras without Morgan, Coleman and Bond.

La Tech won every home game this year but lost a bunch on the road, so we got that going for us.

My pops and I went down on Sunday for the GW game. I asked the girl at the ticket window for best available, lower level, sideline. We ended up sitting the row behind the scorer's table for a total of $50. It was one of the best basketball experiences I've ever had. Very cool to hear the coaches coaching, the players communicating with each other and the refs doing their thing. There was a 2 that Dunph thought was a 3 so the ref told the replay official to cue it up. Seeing the replay process up close was awesome too.

Anyway...Go Owls! We The T!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      I wont pretend that I have ever seen La. Tech, but I have seen Texas A&M, whom they beat to get to this game. A&M probably gave Kentucky its worst scare of the season, taking them into OT, if I remember correctly. I didn't like that matchup for the Owls, but Tech made the point moot.

There are very good teams in the NIT. Not the big dance, but that's not Temple's fault.

Temple is still playing basketball.
      You served this up nice for TDoucheBag

Comment

Working...
      X