91 ED, Cats and TU Human traffickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 ED, Cats and TU Human traffickers

My apologies to the bored if I broke Igglephans as some would suggest by not rearranging my work life and posting immediately after my Wildcats shit the bed in the round of 32 this weekend. 91, I didn’t realize there were lost puppies in need of affirmation and attention, but I made it back to answer for the failure. I blame Jay Wright squarely for this loss; you cannot be out rebounded like that and advance. I hope he has learned his lesson. Unlike the some of the downtrodden CBB team fans on here, I was rewarded with an awesome CBB regular season, through the doldrums of a long cold winter. It certainly did not last as long as I had wished but it is only basketball and the 3 months was fun to watch. I will absorb the abuse with a smile.
    The interesting part is that I have a FB stalker from here... 91 ED, maybe you should change your FB pic to this one instead of Christian Bale.... and you didn't even send friend request.

On that note what about the Owl running back arrested for the Human trafficking of a 14 year old prostitute?
    http://deadspin.com/former-temple-fo...fic-1692587154
    Last edited by T.D-Bag; 03-24-2015, 01:47 PM.

Downtrodden? They're still playing asshole.

As for your crime report, you can stick that up your main line tight ass.

Only a complete, worthless asshole would bring that into an apology for rooting for a shit college basketball program.

Better you stay away and sulk.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

great to see you back!

[/QUOTE]
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
        My apologies to the bored if I broke Igglephans as some would suggest by not rearranging my work life and posting immediately after my Wildcats shit the bed in the round of 32 this weekend. 91, I didn’t realize there were lost puppies in need of affirmation and attention, but I made it back to answer for the failure. I blame Jay Wright squarely for this loss; you cannot be out rebounded like that and advance. I hope he has learned his lesson. Unlike the some of the downtrodden CBB team fans on here, I was rewarded with an awesome CBB regular season, through the doldrums of a long cold winter. It certainly did not last as long as I had wished but it is only basketball and the 3 months was fun to watch. I will absorb the abuse with a smile.
        The interesting part is that I have a FB stalker from here... 91 ED, maybe you should change your FB pic to this one instead of Christian Bale.... and you didn't even send friend request.

On that note what about the Owl running back arrested for the Human trafficking of a 14 year old prostitute?
        Hahahahahah 91ED's FB profile pic is Christian Bale!!!!! ah hahaha how comical.
        Last edited by phillyeagles36; 03-24-2015, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post

This guy is a psychopath Hahahahah. I saw all your liberal nonsense you post and I don't wanna be your friend. I wanted to smoke you out of your cockroach hole
          Last edited by 91EaglesD; 03-24-2015, 03:32 PM.
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

You had no problem rearranging your work life to lurk

You were on the bored hiding
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

He had to do his laundry.

Comment

When Temple loses, TD has no problem spending loads of time on the bored.

What a grand coincidence that when Nova loses, it's the one time all year that he's too swamped to post. TD wants us to believe that in the 65 or so hours from the time the game ended to when he posted, he had zero free time from work. Seems legit.

Comment

Also, the whole "yeah well we had a great regular season" line is complete and total bullshit.

If Kentucky loses in the Sweet 16, you think they'll be happy because they had a great regular season? How about Duke? Will they sleep easy because they played well in non-tournament games?

I'm sure you'll be bragging about a regular season beat down of NJIT just as much as you would a national title.

Comment

Michigan State's still playing ... who had a better year?
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Not fair......Michigan State has a real coach

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      Michigan State's still playing ... who had a better year?
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

NC State lost 11 more games than Nova did in the regular season, I guess Nova had a better year.

Edit to add: Really, if you think about it, the fact that NC St won on Saturday shouldn't matter since Nova had a better regular season.
                        Last edited by Sect 236; 03-24-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

He shows back up the same day a bunch of noobs start posting for the first time. I've seen this movie before.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Oh stop it, everyone knows you were lurking, but you ran off cus you weren't man enough to face the mob. So you run away for a few days and then come back to spin it into this? I don't even have a side in this Nova thing, but that's weak sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                              Oh stop it, everyone knows you were lurking, but you ran off cus you weren't man enough to face the mob. So you run away for a few days and then come back to spin it into this? I don't even have a side in this Nova thing, but that's weak sauce.
                              I don't have a side either in fact I actually root for Nova when they play; but this guy lost credibility when he pulled the Cowboy troll routine.

Comment

Working...
                              X