First spring football post:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First spring football post:

Most fun at a gayte- Four Loco, people were shit faced funned up, I so look forward to pulling up into the lot, never knowing what we are going to get into....

Kelly Fredo'd Roseman, and gave Lurie the "its me or him...speech." Roseman will be gone in a year if he is given any opportunity in another organization.

This is going to be a wonderful experiment or a flaming hot mess... either way we are going to enjoy the ride, Kelly is a very unique individual, and a very polarizing figure.

One the field:
    I am curious to see what Huff offers in year two, Mathews will be more active in the middle, and Ertz has to raise his game.

Kelly is going to have new tools and pieces to move around the board. He is acquiring talent to overload and force the issue on the ground.

Of course, Health, at several key positions: QB,OL,RB.

The Draft: Who really knows: WR, SS, OL.

We are living in crazy times...

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
    This is going to be a wonderful experiment or a flaming hot mess... either way we are going to enjoy the ride...
    Pretty much my feelings from Day 1 of the Kelly area.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
      Pretty much my feelings from Day 1 of the Kelly area.
      All in. Chip is in it to win big, 10-6 isn't good enough and he's not just "we have to do a better job". He's going out making changes whether we agree or not to fit his vision. He either builds a contender made to play with the heavyweights or it burns. At least he acknowledges they need to make changes to do it.

Comment

Working...
      X