Confidential to Kelly Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Kelly Green

I heard you were a real cocksman in the 70s. Tell me...is it better to bang a 10 or two 5s?

I'll hang up and listen now.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

KG probably rocked a horseshoe in 1972.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      KG probably rocked a horseshoe in 1972.

He may have gone for the Walrus as well. Although KG might not have been a Hall and Oates fan.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/t...ame-class.html
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'm thinking horseshoe as well. White bellbottoms and gold chains.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Don't make me bump my "mayoeater" thread.

Comment

A walrus would look nice rocking a mop top.

Hair
            ...Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair
            Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen
            Give me down to there, hair, shoulder length or longer
            Here baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy

Comment

If Dear Abby aka KG would respond, I'm sure that he will say go with the two 5s. The lower the number, the higher the effort.

I read that in KG's book "Cocksman Chronicles" chapter 2 Quantity over Quality.

Comment

... With a nice buttoned down silk (rayon) long sleeve shirt, big paisley prints and a massive collar.

Platform shoes.

Dear God, I'm talking about me in the 3rd grade.

Comment

I bet you wore those puffy sleeve pirate shirts

I remember having one. Gawd was that gay
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

No, don't even remember them. I had long hair in the early 70's even though I was in elementary school. Ball hugging Tough skins jeans from Sears. Hell yeah, girls wanted some of that on the merry go round during recess!

Comment

Long hair in the 70s, and you just added makeup for the 80s. Androgynous batch!

Comment

The hair was for the 3rd grade chicks. Be honest, you had pierced ears. I never did that, batch.

Comment

Riccardo, are you talking about shirts like this? This showed up on google for the 70's but I thought that look was more Duran Duran of the mid 80's??

Last edited by Drama Queen; 03-25-2015, 09:51 PM.

Comment

No regular shirt, just really puffy sleeves

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                            Riccardo, are you talking about shirts like this? This showed up on google for the 70's but I thought that look was more Duran Duran of the mid 80's??

Will have to find a pic
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bwahaha

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              If Dear Abby aka KG would respond, I'm sure that he will say go with the two 5s. The lower the number, the higher the effort.

I read that in KG's book "Cocksman Chronicles" chapter 2 Quantity over Quality.
                              I'm sure he split the black oak as well
                              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X