Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    Just regular guys. KG is nuts.

The one thing that always got me was instead of saying the correct "soda", they called it "pop". ridiculous!
    I believe the beloved Igglephans term "jagoff" originated in the burgh.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Was KG doing the spraying or did he get sprayed?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Was KG doing the spraying or did he get sprayed?
          That's a great question. All we know for sure is that has stated that he supports "nozzles on full spray".
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Exactly, was he standing erect behind the nozzle, or taking the spray?!

KG- "Hey everybody, there is a fire in my pants and I need ANYBODY to put it out!"

Another legendary skeleton from Cocksman Green.

Comment

LOL
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You're gonna love this, KG

So I'm driving around near Times Square looking for a parking garage and there are people everywhere, crossing the road when they shouldn't, just chaos. My windows are down and I hear this guy yelling, "SUCK MY DICK! SUCK MY DICK! SUCK MY DICK!" God's honest truth. Ask HereIsAkers. I love NYC. I love everything about it. I've driven all over Manhattan. I don't understand why people are so intimidated by it. To anyone who's intimidated by it, here's my suggestion: Drive in EARLY on a Sunday morning and just drive around. You'll quickly start to figure it out. If it wasn't for the tolls and cost of parking, I would be there more. The people are great. Just stay away from the ones who are looking up in the sky.

Comment

Is it any wonder KG hates the city? Any city?

It's like the people who hate the beach. They are the same people who either can't swim or are afraid of the ocean. If you're at the beach on a hot day and you don't go in the ocean, you're going to hate it. In NYC, if you can't walk or are afraid of the place, you are going to be miserable.

Comment

Was the guy a rubenesque fellow

who sounded like Rush Limbaugh?
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Yes and....

...he was wearing a papal medallion and clutching a rabbit's foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                        Period!
                        Speaking of periods, maybe you can let everyone know when yours is over with.

Comment

Physical? It Was a Volunteer Company

We had members who were in their 60s when I was a teenager and they were still climbing ladders and driving the engines.
                          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

I guess things were a lot better back then. So, as a teenager, they let you actually fight fires inside burning structures?
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

After About Six Months Of Training...

...yes.
                              "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Will run into burning buildings.

Won't travel on commercial aircraft.

Comment

Working...
                                X